Monday, September 4, 2006

My Heart Is Waiting You

I’m sitting up here in my room
Regretting that I didn’t take that 1 chance with you
Now that chance is gone
Cause you loved somebody new
And my heart is broken and torn apart in two
I don’t think I can survive without you
But I promise I’ll be here forever, for sure
I hope one day we would be together
And I will never let go,I will hold on forever
I’ll put a wall around my heart
And wont let anyone in
Cuz my heart will wait forever to be with you again

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont give up,u never know whats right and what will happen just keep ur faith and i know that deep inside u know whats the best and if u feel its it then never give up and wait ..... u'v got nth to lose :)

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HADOOSHEH NEVER GIVE UP WISH U THE BEST :)

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey huda this if for gogy i didnt know how to send it so pass it to her pls..(one month i cherish)

eliana

oh gogyyyyyyyyy..

i really envay u ..tab3an in a good way that u have all power and courage to say sooo ...iam always so afraid from saying wat i feel so that i cant be rejected ..really i congratulate u for ur courage ...
3ala golet elmathal elli bi7ki ...tale3ha tsta7 wala et5aliha fi elgaleb tejra7...hmm haik elmathal wela la2 hehehehehe..:))))

miss u ..c u soon in allah rad

nana

 
At Sunday, September 24, 2006, Blogger Flona said...

nanaaaa thx for the comment and ya a7san ishi il wa7ad to be honest o yi7ki ili b2albo .. i miss u moreee

c yaa soon

gogy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home