Wednesday, June 14, 2006

2 lonely stars in the sky

Casting its beauty upon the golden sky
clouds glow in the dusk
as I look into your eyes
With harmony the ocean cries
the sun is fading away
The water shimmers in a crystal display
while the darkness of night flows into the day
A symbol of love you take from my hand
a rose colored red and we lay in the sand
I whisper I love you
with waves crashing on shore
to breathe the air off your lips
as you softly tell me Im Yours
Our hearts have found peace under the moonlit sky
knowing forever in paradise
we're holding each other close enough to collide
like two lonely stars in the night

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Blogger Sweet Scorpio said...

Hey guys this poem is not written by me this time but it shows how do i feel and describe my feelings,hope you'll like it and sure i will post sth i wrote soon ;) keep checking always for update :)

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think that i could not go on and life was nothing but an awful song
but now i know the meaning of true love i'm leaning on the everlasting arms
if i can see it, then i can do it if i just believe it, there z nothing to it
i believe i can fly i believe i can touch the sky
i think about it every night and day spread my wings and fly away
i believe i can soar i see me running through that open door

hadooshe 7abibti.. i just read that and felt that u should read it tooo...cuz that is wat ur feelings are..
and as ur friend said ...yalla ya Mr. unknown et7ark mannnnn...

nana

P.S...I put the comment on ME&I..

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"love is never wrong" and jad its a gr8 poem o it really describes ur soft feelings hadoosheh and i wish u the besttt in ur life and i hope ur love find u and u find him , and bidi ashoofik bil abyad 3an areeb jamb ili bit7ibeeh cuz ur the best sister ever jad i love u loadz o i wish u the best always .

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soft as silk, cute as kittens, pretty as roses, what else can i say? take care
m.s

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hadoosh wish you the best in your lifeand all the happiness,cuz you deserve it.

love you .
sam.k


Monday ,June 19,2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home