Monday, June 5, 2006

I Hope


I hope

I hope I can be a candle you can see through
When you feel all the lights shut infront of you

I hope I can be a hand to lead you
When you feel helpless not knowing what to do

I hope I can be a shoulder you can cry on
When your pain doesn’t stop hurting you

I hope I can be a window
To show you the beautiful things in life waiting for you

I hope I can be the proof
To show you how many people are in need for you
and how many people can't live without you

I hope I can be the supporting friend
who listen to all the pain and sorrow inside you

I hope I can laugh and share the happiest times with you
or in the saddest moments to console and encourage you

I hope I can be a special friend
That’s always there for you
Or a teacher to help you through
A sister to stand by you
Or a lover that’s ready to die for you

I hope you know how much you mean to me
And know what a special person I found in you


written by my sister Ghada "Gogy"

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yooo girl well i dont know what to say exactly but it is very very nice,btw uv got a great sister please send my regards to her ;)
the poem is emotinal :)


Hossam

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a realllyy good poem,, i likee it!
keep upp the good work gurls!
love u alot,
manal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home