Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Is It Love

I was wondering about the fellings i am having lately, I want to know what are they and if they are true and real or they are only for a few days and then they will go away. The feelings am talking about here are maybe the feelings of LOVE, In the last few days I started having strange feelings when am with that guy or when i see him or talk to him, and if a day passes without seeing him or talking to him I feel really strange and upset,this is the 1st time this happens with me in this way I dont know why but i guess that there is sth special for this guy he is not like the others, I know that I'v liked him since maybe 2 or 3 years, but every thing was normal we were friends but now my feellings started to change its not only "like" i guess am taking the next step,but what am scared of is if he has any special feelings 2 or not ?!? well now am going to leave everything for God cuz he knows whats the best for me I hope that everything will become gr8.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey thax, u know.. it is difficult to know if it is love or just a like without knowing wat the other part feels about u, i hope that u will reach to an answer sooooo sooooon ya 7elo cuz u deserve all the best and all happiness :)))))

Nana

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006, Blogger Sweet Scorpio said...

Hey Nana thx alot sweety,yeah i know that it is hard to know if the other part didnt say so,well all we have to do is wait till they tell us,hope that u'll also find the true love and live in happiness cuz u really deserve it cuz ur a cute girl, luv yaaaaa tc and keep in touch always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home