Saturday, January 7, 2006

REMEMBER

As I sit alone With the warm sun on my back I realise something’s missing A part of me which lacks.
Could it be the trees,Reaching for the sky?Or could it be the children,Walking home, who pass me by?
Perhaps, I miss the birds,Chirping sweetly above my head?All I feel is restlessness A part of me is dead.
I know now what it is.Now I realise what is wrong.It’s the feeling, they call solitude,All my friends are gone.
Of course I know,That as we grow,We have to make our way,We all must plot a different course,To go by everyday.
I always thought my friendships,Would be round,Just like the moon But you see,I am not ready,For it all to end so soon.
I miss their happy laughter,Floating on the wind.I miss the many secrets,That circulate within.
The only way to keep,Our friendships woven tight,Is to keep in contact always,And then we’ll be alright!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huda huda huda i want to tell you that i am here and that i will always be by your side my dear,as a friend and as a brother and also as a lover,dont worry i will never every leave you,take care sweety...
yours 4 ever
fares

 

Post a Comment

<< Home