Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Will Never Give Up



I'm giving up on loving you I cant take the pain you've put me through deep down I know the feelings are always there Maybe someday you will care, At least for now I can hide my pain, I know if I don't, I'll go insane.
I almost had you back one time, It’s like a room to ur life and u've slammed the door, It hurts to know you've shut me out.
Now I know what love is all about, you’re happy then u cry and cry All in all it never ends for good, But then again, who thought it would?
We’ve no time to pretend, they tell me I can't love you anymore, the thought it self makes my heart sore, understand I've no choice, I must write because I've no voice, it hurts too much to talk.
But if I could I'd walk up the tallest mountain I'll carve a heart written inside your name,and then scale back down & bring it to you, and I'd whisper softly how much I LOVE YOU… I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.
If years from now your lonely,and I am also alone, and you'll forgive this decision,I'd take you back in a heart beat.
I can't say enough just can't end, I can't figure out how to mend.
why worry about me, In the end I'll be okay, Or maybe I won't!! Does it really even matter?? Nobody seems to think so,It seems that I’ve fallen off the love ladder, I'm dazed and in a coma, with major injuries to my heart it looks like I might need a transplant…
Go ahead and read my mind I guarantee you'll be in tears, Words don't heal broken hearts, and they don't fill deflated hopes, nothing can tie down these feelings of sadness not even the strongest of ropes, its just one rope I have it’s the rope of faith in God which makes me still standing…
although I feel like my world is closing in subconsciously I'm slowly suffocating, Should I die or live in constant pain…
It’s a question I'm constantly debating.
Its two o'clock in the morning I can't stop thinking & crying long enough to fall asleep… I'm climbing a mountain to reach my one true love, but this mountain is just too steep, I keep falling but always get back up…
For me, giving up isn't an option, and if I were to commit this terrible crime I might as well give my heart up for adoption... My heart continues to tell me what I should do through whispers and cries I hear it telling me: “Don’t worry about me, just win him back, giving up only shows that you're week, and you know your not cuz u’ve been fighting for ever, remember all the days and years… your Strong… Don’t give up…"
So don't hate me for trying cuz I know I just cant even try to, and don't just love me to make me smile, if you want to love me then love me for who I am inside, Because loving you never seems to go out of my heart or mind, your just my heart beats and the air I breath, you're the sunlight of every morning, you’re my everything baby… My Everything

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r just in pain, and u should not give up as u said . god bless u hadousheh, i don't know ur real name, but i always see ur blog, i love ur writings, i'll get to know u one day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home