Thursday, March 1, 2007

Another day


Well another day from those days when i feel scared and unsure of what is happinging or what will happen,i feel lost not knowing anything and it scares me,I feel that some things are happinging around me but i dont see them or maybe understand them,and maybe i do see them but i ignor them cuz i belive they are not like what they seem to be,I dont know I just feel that I dont know anything,am lost....
another time my friends are telling me about that its time to stop being alone like this or "single" I need to get to know someone,they keep insesting on that almost daily and its driving me crazy,they keep telling me about those guyz who likes me and want to get to know me more...etc and be in a relation or sth,and I keep telling them stop this I dont need to know about those guyz cuz i dont want any one,i just love someone and they know that,they tell me try just give those guyz a chance and see what will happen,How do they think,is it possible to give another guy a chance to love you while you know that you cant cuz u love someone else!!! when will they understand this When!! Well I keep asking God if those are signs from him for me to look for a new path for my life or noo... and I keep hoping that the answer will be NOO...cuz I want it to be a NOo,I dont think that i can live with a new path cuz i adore this path that am in now,this is what i want this is the guy I love and will always love,he is my everything he is the breath i take and the sun of every new day,he is whats keeping me going on,maybe its not clear for the others cuz they see that there is nth,maybe they are right,cuz there is nth seen or clear,but my heart see's it I belive it is there and that some day it will just be floating clearly on top of the ocean for all the ppl to see and know that I was right all that time,and that I took the right path :) all those are hopes and dreams which I wish that they will come true at last,Dear God please help me,guide me and show me the right path please dont leave me alone lost in this life...not knowing anything cuz it scares me, I want to feel secure and strong,ppl keep telling me that I am strong and that I am from those few ppl who could tolerate this till now,but they dont know the truth they dont know that am not that strong and that I might crash down,but I keep fighting and fighting to live and get what I want,,,(ahhh) I give my life 2 God to protect me and guide me cuz i trust him and I am sure he'll do whats best for me and him and for everything and everyone,He knows better than us :) doesnt he....

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you really should trust in God,becuase he is the only one who knows whats written for everyone of us,as you said... i have a small tip for you,follow your heart and mind and dont listen alot to what other people say,you know what you want better than all of the other people,and why the hurry its ok if you didnt get in a relation now,you have plenty of time so dont let your friends push you to do sth you dont want to do,I guess I know that you will only do what you want ;) hehe I know you well dont I ;) wish you the best take care dear :)

Nana ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home