Friday, December 29, 2006

Still With You

This holiday season
I'll still be there
sharing your hopes
your joys & your cares
I'll find joy in the holly
in the great songs of old
in the tree that sparkles
with silver & gold
i'll still feel the magic
of the christmas lights
and I'll still warm your heart
on the cold winter nights
sometimes you'll feel me
as you pass through the crowds
you'll brush my spirit & know
you do my heart proud
you'll sense me sometimes
in a familiar place
and you'll know i'm still moved
by your beauty & grace
and you'll stop in your tracks
close your eyes & see clearly
that i'm still with you
and I love you dearly
and I'm thankful every day
that I still share your life
in this special way
So don't grieve for me
don't shed a tear
because I'll always be with you
my spirit near
I'll lend you my light
like the stars above
and send you my heart
on the wings of love

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huda this is very nice and sensitive,ur really a dedicated lover i never saw anyone fighting like you,I know that this is what you want and i cant push you to do sth else,I always told you to do what you find right and what you feel is better for you,although what i want is diffrent that what you want :( as you still have hope in the one you love,I also still have hope in you,that doesnt mean that I dont wish you the best in what your going to decide at last :) even if it will be someone else nt me I wish you all the best really from my heart,dear i wish you a happy lovely life,and hope this new year will bring you all what you wish for :)
take care always and remember I am always here when you need me :)

yours for ever
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home